Payments of Registration fee and accommodation invoices should be generated through the student account on the portal of the university website.
- The system can only recognize payments generated on the Portal.
- Students are not allowed to give their money to anybody for payment.
- Students are advised to make their payments and all registration processes by themselves.
- FUK would not condone any complaint on payments made through other channels not as specified above.
Visit the registration portal on http://fuk.safsrms.com/
Step 1: Login Details
Login with the following details:
- Login ID: Your Registration Number
- Password: fukreg
NOTE: (The system will prompt you immediately for change of password after first login).
- upload your photograph/picture if missing
Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
Step 2: Payment of Fees
Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
- Select the ‘Fees Payment’ link to display fees schedule.
- You can choose to add accommodation to your bill if you are eligible and subject to availability from the Fees Payment Page.
- Verify the information displayed e.g (ID, Name, Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your preferred payment method (Master Card, Visa, Bank e.t.c) and click on “accept”.
- Note that your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is required for fees verification. Ensure That you don’t delete it from your email.
Step 3: Verification of Fees
- Return to the registration portal (http://fuk.safsrms.com/) and login as in Step 1 above (Payments made online will be redirected back to the portal automatically).
- Select the ‘Verify Fees Payment’(Online payments will be verified automatically).
- Enter your RRR obtained during payment and click on ‘Verify’ (if successful, you will be granted access to Course Registration for your program).
Step 4: Course Registration
- Click on ‘Course Registration’ select all the courses you wish to register. NB: all your carryover(s) and outstanding will appear automatically(they are not optional) first so you must add them first before any other course.
- Click on ‘Add All Carryover/Not Registered’ before you can add any other courses.
- Click on ‘Register’ to register the courses.
- Click on remove if the number of units to register is greater than 24 to remove a course.